We don’t just fit your plan to our solutions; we create solutions for your plan.
Our experts provide full-service customizable solutions including plan design, recordkeeping, compliance and participant management. Our organizational processes and always-current technology allow us to serve any kind of client, from startups to organizations with thousands of participants.
We offer a full range of retirement plans including:
- 401(k) plans with or without employer matching contributions
- Safe Harbor Plans
- Cross-tested/New Comp
- Defined Benefit Plans
- Cash Balance Plans
- 403(b) Plans
- SCA/Davis Bacon Plans
Our key plan administration responsibilities and procedures include:
- Recordkeeping and administration services
- Legal document preparation
- Storage and management of plan and participant-level account information
- Receipt and processing of participant initiated requests (loans, distributions, transfers, deferral rate changes, etc.)
- Transmission of trades and disbursement requests to independent custody provider
- Discrimination Testing
- Compliance testing and reporting
- Annual reporting
- Audit Coordination
Testing performed includes:
- Annual Additions Limits (415)
- Annual Deferral Limit Tests (402(g))
- Average Deferral Percent (ADP) Test
- Average Contribution Percent (ACP) Test
- Compensation Ratio testing (414(s))
- General Nondiscrimination Test 401(a)(4)
- Minimum Coverage Requirements (410(b))
- Ratio percentage test
- Average Benefits Test
- Top Heavy Test (416)
We’re retirement experts; you don’t have to be. As an independent, non-producing retirement administrator we partner with advisors to deliver powerful retirement solutions.
We’re dedicated to the details of your plan. We’ll listen to your needs and then design, implement and manage the plan that works for your organization.